WARMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARMANIA

warmania minecraft server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Duuuuuuuuuuuudes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
warman500
Admin
warman500

Duuuuuuuuuuuudes Empty
PostSubject: Duuuuuuuuuuuudes   Duuuuuuuuuuuudes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Duuuuudes, I'm back and better than ever(well not really but you get the point).

I may or may not bring WARMANIA back to life, but until that does or doesn't happen, I play the minecraft community Caznowl, their site is caznowl.net, Hope to see you all there some time Wink

This is aimed at:
Karchieboy1 - Duuuuuuuude, haven't seen you Forevah. dude we should hang out there, just like old times.
Marx420 - Yet again, wanna see this guy again D:.
GorillaMonster - Gots to love you, met you back in the day.
zZLiamZz - You were always that one guy -.-.

And to any of those that I have forgotten, sorry, but I hope I will see you there too
Back to top Go down
Marx420

Duuuuuuuuuuuudes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duuuuuuuuuuuudes   Duuuuuuuuuuuudes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:11 pm

well fine ill be there (mainly the SMP server)

P.S. How did u get to become the head Op of ALL of the servers???
Back to top Go down
Karchieboy1

Duuuuuuuuuuuudes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duuuuuuuuuuuudes   Duuuuuuuuuuuudes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:52 pm

ill look into the website which one of the servers are you on mostly? You should come visit candaland ill be there for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
warman500
Admin
warman500

Duuuuuuuuuuuudes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duuuuuuuuuuuudes   Duuuuuuuuuuuudes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:06 am

To answer Marx:

I... Am... Amazing...

But really, you know my administrative stills, those helped me reach the top(Hell I reached the top, and created an even higher point to reach.)

And to answer Karchieboy:

I am on the IRC of all the servers, you can enter any server and say "warman500" or anything with my whole name in it, and I will respond within probably 2min if I am at my comp, if not, I may not respond. And I'll visit candaland once or twice.
Back to top Go down
Karchieboy1

Duuuuuuuuuuuudes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duuuuuuuuuuuudes   Duuuuuuuuuuuudes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:14 pm

i have a theory that warmania wont be back up because of war's new responsiblitys in the other server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duuuuuuuuuuuudes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duuuuuuuuuuuudes   Duuuuuuuuuuuudes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duuuuuuuuuuuudes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WARMANIA :: General :: News And Announcements-
Jump to: